Desperado LGBT Online Entry Form
Please make sure to read our guidelines page before submitting your work. Deadline is November 15, 2013. Late entries will be accepted through Dec 15th for a $25.00 late fee.
- Important - We are a college affiliated event and therefore require a signed statement verifying 100% ownership of all films that are selected for our festival.
- 2 preview copies must be submitted.
- Include any relevant publicity photos and information as well as a cast and crew list.
- We will confirm receipt of your film via email. You must include a self addressed stamped postcard if you prefer this method instead.
- If your entry is accepted for our festival, you will be notified no later than January 1, 2011.
- Film must be sent to the Desperado Film Festival at the film maker's expense. The festival will pay for the return. Unless expressly stated, only the DVD will be returned, left over publicity items will stay with the festival.
- Once a film is submitted, it may not be withdrawn.
- Label the DVD with the film's title, running time, director's name and contact phone/email.
- Preview tapes will not be returned unless previously arranged with the festival.
- Desperado must have permission to use up to 3 minutes of footage or photographic stills from the work for broadcast, web publication or other promotional purposes.
- Desperado must be notified in writing of any press or photo restrictions.
- Film maker must be legally authorized to enter this film in the Desperado Film Festival.
- Film maker holds the Festival harmless from damage to, or loss of, the DVD or any publicity materials.
Desperado LGBT Film Festival, presented in collaboration with Paradise Valley Community College's Office of Student Life, P.R.I.D.E Student Organization and the Center for the Performing Arts.